Thursday, March 28, 2013

New tutorial!!


Hi ladies, hope everyone having a fabulous day! :)
Just finished my next video. This one is little bit different than others because this time I'm not going to try to recreate a celebrity makeup look neither to show look that I put together by playing with my makeup. This time I wanted to try something different but as for color I stayed in my comfort zone.:)
As you already know the best places to draw inspiration from when it comes to fashion, hairstyles and off course makeup, are the hottest runways looks. The runway fashion shows has featured some ultra seductive makeup looks designed to bring out the best of your features and boost your natural beauty.
I found some pictures from runway shows and I liked the combination of dark colors and glitter put together in smokey eyes.
So I used it as inspiration for my next video.
I hope you'll like it. The internet upload speed is beyond slow right now so bear with me if it takes a little longer to upload.

Ultra Seductive Smoky Eyes 

A special occasion requires a more sophisticated look, a makeup that places a heavier emphasis on the facial features and what better way to do this than by opting for a smokey eye makeup? Metallics are super hot this season, so create a sultry eye makeup look using your favorite colors. Choose from wine, emerald green, silver, copper or electric blue and smoke up your eyes with a fab shimmery black/midnight brown hue that will make your eyes steal the attention. Finish the look by applying a black eyeliner on the waterline and coating the lashes with mascara. Mysterious and sexy, the smokey eye makeup look never fails, so give this look a try and experience the power of seduction. So these are colors that I like to put together, you can also play with other color combinations. :)

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TUTORIAL
























Products I used in this tutorial:
INGLOT cream concealer No.60
REVLON PhotoReady foundation 008 Golden Beige
essence cover stick
INGLOT corrective illuminator
MAC select sheer pressed powder NC45
KIKO bronzer powder 102
e.l.f. blush candid coral
KIKO exotic highlighter peach
URBAN DECAY eyeshadow primer potion
INGLOT eye pencil No.86
AVON clearly shadowed pencil copper
NORTSTROM palette brown, brown with red undertone, black
NAKED palette naked, half baked


P.S. As for the previous post, I promised to keep you informed about filming a music video and I'm so sorry for not accomplished it, but french production made a hole drama about my earlier post and prohibited me to post pictures from the shooting.
As soon as I can I'll inform you everything about it!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment